MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

My YouTube channel



Hello Everyone. 
I'm Nitin Maghade. State level track and field athlete, NCC cadet and member of National Youth Parliament ,a movie enthusiast and an avid  book reader. 
I started YouTube channel to recommend movies that everyone should watch , books which help to live a happy life and share my experience in field of sports to make people fit and healthy.    
I hope you'll like it. 
                                    
Fitness | Movies | Books
🏋.............🎬............📚
 
Don't forget to subscribe my 
YouTube Channel

Feel free to join me on other social media platforms too. 
 
Jai Hind 🇮🇳

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UPSC CSE EXAMINATION Syllabus & Booklist Pre - Mains

RRR : True Commercial Indian Movie

KGF Chapter 2 : Louder and Bigger than First one